dijous, 16 d’abril del 2009

informal letter.

Dear Iris,
I received your letter yesterday. How's everything in Canterbury? Are you enjoying it and improving your English? Well, I hope you're having fun!
In Chester everything is going perfectly. My host family is very nice. There's a woman called Jane and her daughters who are twins. They're eighteen so we get on really well.
The town is so charming. In the venings we usually go to such a lovely park near the river which we found out the second day. I've done many good friends here. What about you? Are there many nice persons?
Yesterday was a strange day for me. Jess, one of my host sosters, was bringing me to the downtown when the car broke down suddenly. We had to call the crane and I finally arrived an hour late to the meeting. Then, luckily for me, I came across twenty pounds on the floor and later I received your letter so I was really happy!
When are you setting off from Canterbury? I'd like to meet you when we'll be both home.
Best wishes,

Júlia